POLICIES & DISCLAIMERS
Website and Blog Disclaimer
The opinions expressed in this blog and website are strictly my own, and should not be construed as the opinion of a medical professional. Material on this blog is provided for informational purposes only. It is general information that may not apply to you as an individual, and is not a substitute for your own doctor’s medical care or advice. Reading this blog or watching my videos should not be construed to mean that you and I have a patient-physician relationship because I am a personal trainer. Therefore, I ask that you not ask me for medical advice, either in the comments or by email. I may delete such comments and accept no responsibility to respond to unsolicited email. The inclusion of any link does not imply my endorsement of the linked site or its affiliates, or any information, content, products, services, advertising or other materials presented on or through such web sites. I am not responsible for the availability, accuracy, or any information, content, products or services accessible from such sites.
NEVER DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL CARE BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU READ OF WATCHED ON THIS WEBSITE!
Additional Legal Disclaimer
This blog should not be used in any legal capacity whatsoever, including but not limited to establishing “standard of care” in a legal sense or as a basis for expert witness testimony. No guarantee is given regarding the accuracy of any statements or opinions made on the or blog.
- Clients MUST cancel coaching calls with me 24 hours prior to call.
- If you cancel within the 24-hour time period of the start time of the call, you will be charged for that call and will not receive another.
- Each client will have one free “no show” on a call. Listen, stuff happens and sometimes you will need to cancel so I give out only ONE freebie.
- Because I believe in the value of my service, I offer a 100% refund on all of my training packages within the first month of purchase if you are dissatisfied or unhappy with the service you have received.
- After one month has elapsed, no refund will be available.